We are currently looking for an additional inspirational and dedicated Programme Manager to work as part of our team based in our London Office.
You will have the skills and experience to ensure programmes run by the Trust are delivered in line with the programme specifications and aims, on time and within budget.
This will involve taking responsibility for the management of specific programmes to include preparing bids to secure funding, managing budgets and maintaining financial systems, school recruitment, commissioning facilitators and ongoing project evaluation and reporting.
For further information, please download the job description, person specification and application form by following the link below:
If you would like to apply for the role, please complete the application form and return this with a personal statement detailing how you meet the requirements in the person specification to our Business Manager, Susannah French on Susannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for Facilitators who are based in the South West, the Midlands, the North East (particularly around Newcastle), the North West and East Anglia. The main purpose of the role would be to visit schools and deliver workshops related to the programmes run by the Trust to groups of school students and to work as part of a team to prepare training materials for the programmes. The main duties include
- Planning and preparing the workshops in line with guidelines issued by the relevant Programme Manager and/or Corporate Partner.
- Liaising with the relevant staff member at the school(s) in advance of the workshop to plan the timings of the workshops, the logistics of the day etc.
- Liaising with volunteers from Corporate Partners who may also attend the workshops to brief them on the plan for the day and what is expected of them.
- Attending the school(s) as required to deliver the specific workshop ensuring compliance with relevant procedures including Safeguarding.
- Providing support to school staff as necessary.
- Liaising with the Programme Manager to provide feedback from the day.
- Attending training as required.
- Acting as an ambassador for both the programme and the Trust in interactions with all external parties and responding to queries in a timely, polite and effective manner.
If you would like to apply for the role of Facilitator, please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com